Nurse Assistant Pre-Certification Spring 01/2019
The Registration Form is located at the bottom portion of this page.
ALSO, Payment Plans are now available - All 3 Payments must be made by the 4th week of Class.
*Course is Free for Qualified Students (Call For More Info)
Download Link for Flyer: Certified Nursing Assistant (Adults)
Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 12:00pm
Starts: January 28, 2019
Ends: April 12, 2019
El Rancho Education Center
9515 Haney Street
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
(This is where you will attend class from M-F)
*Main Office Location:
10800 Ben Avon St. Unit E, Whittier, CA 90606
Link to Google Maps: Google Maps of Tri-Cities ROP
(*Regarding payment, student services, and etc.)
Click the following for the:
- Certified Nursing Assistant Student Enrollment Agreement
- Student Rules of Conduct
- Student Health History and Physical Exam Form
Must be dated within 6 months prior to first day of class
- Health Clearance
- Negative TB Test
- Influenza Vaccination
- Orientation (will be completed in class)
- Background clearance (will be completed in class)
We work directly with SASSFA to try to support the financial needs of qualifying students. SASSFA is a community organization that supports those with workforce needs, see if you qualify for their program! Below are quick links to some of their flyers and documents:
AJCC SASSFA Flyer Information
Eligibility Criteria and List
Please visit their website for more information: http://www.sassfa.org/
Please fill out this Survey as you register for the class:
Program Entry Form
1. Look over the documents above and understand the course overview
2. Fill out the form below
- If you are using the Multiple Payments Plan, please make the payments in order, you will be filling out this registration form 3 times in total to make the full payment.
3. When making the payment, please select Credit/Debit Card option at the bottom of the Paypal page to pay for the class if you do not have a Paypal account.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact our office. Our contact information is at the bottom of the website.