Complete an Interest Form
If you are interested in enrolling in one of our adult classes and are outside of the current registration window, or you would simply like to learn more about a program, please complete an Interest Form.
Need Financial Assistance?
You may qualify for no-cost training funds or employment services. Learn more here.
How to Enroll
To register for any of our adult courses, click here. If you need support or have any questions, please call (562) 698-9571 for information.
Students must bring proof of a negative Covid19 test within the last 72 hours to the first day of class. And will need to continue weekly testing throughout the course.
- Students need to be up to date with all vaccinations including the COVID19 vaccine.
- You may be enrolled in only one ROP class each semester unless pre-approved by a Program Manager.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis. Priority is given to recent WVUSD and ERUSD high school students who have pre-registered. Enrollment priority may be given to adults residing in the attendance areas of Pico Rivera, Santa Fe Springs, Whittier, and portions of Norwalk.
- All registered students must attend the first class meeting to confirm enrollment. Vacancies at the first class meeting will be filled immediately from the waiting lists. Classes may be canceled due to a lack of enrollment.
- Students are responsible for meeting the requirements of the course in effect at the time of registration.
- A valid Social Security card or Right to Work document is required for the CNA program.
For more information on all of Tri-Cities ROP adult course expectations, please refer to our Adult Student Handbook.
Tri-Cities ROP is approved for the training of veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38,
United States Code. Visit the US Department of Veteran Affairs to find out if you are eligible for training benefits.